Ausdecom is a safe smart, innovative and pragmatic remediation services contractor.
Our remediation business offers you complete solutions for the clean-up of brown and blackfield sites. Our success is based on innovation, experience and exceptional operational standards.
• Ausdecom can tackle any phase of a site or facility
remediation project. Our strength is in our ability to
undertake on-site remedial treatment, excavation and
waste segregation processes while focussing on the
future use of the land.
• Our team have an integrated understanding of the
practical approaches to soil contamination management
including the treatment of hydrocarbons, solvents,
pesticides, asbestos, lead and other heavy metals as
part of a separate or integrated site delivery package.
• We work closely with consultancy or client partners to assist
in providing practical advice while gaining approvals and
undertaking contaminant testing. We specialise in the
development of contamination and remediation action
plans and associated statutory approvals management.
• Where required we are able to prepare and implement
contaminated site clean-up plans in partnership with
• We Design, construct and operate remedial treatment
systems for hydrocarbon removal, heavy metals, oils and
emulsions, coolants, glycols, laboratory wastes and more.
• Acid Sulphate soil treatment on or off site
• Waste management and optimisation– removal of waste
such as radioactive materials, PCBs and friable asbestos
and other High level contaminated wastes from building
fabric or soils
• On-site Recycling and resource recovery
• Emergency response – management of chemicals
that pose an immediate threat to communities and
the natural environment
• Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring
Contaminant management experience
• Chemical fixation and stabilisation
• Systems extraction and material processing
• Sorting, segregation and processing
National scrap and recycling partnerships
Ausdecom has established a range of partnerships with national waste management and recycling entities.
These national relationships allow Ausdecom and our clients the strategic strength, safety and efficiency of accessing a national network of licensed facility’s for waste treatment and disposal
[T]: 03 9844 5716