We receive and recycle more than 500,000 tonnes per annum of construction and demolition wastes such as concrete, brick, rock, ferrous and non-ferrous metals through our recycling facilities. We also offer mobile recycling services for large and remote sites.

99.5% of product is recycled and the remaining waste 0.5% is tracked as a part of our Green Star Certification.

Check out the Quarry Magazine article from April 2023 Ausdecom is crushing ahead